VIESSMANN VITOSOL 111-F
Thermosiphon system with flat-plate collector and DHW cylinder for DHW heating
The Vitosol 111-F TS1 is a thermosiphon solar thermal system with flat-plate collectors and an enamelled steel DHW cylinder mounted above the collectors for domestic hot water heating.
There are 3 models of the thermosiphon solar thermal system:
■ 150 l and 1 flat-plate collector (2m2 absorber area)
■ 200 l and 1 flat-plate collector (2.3 m2 absorber area)
■ 300 l and 2 flat-plate collectors (4 m2 absorber area)
The DHW cylinder has a double jacket for heat exchange and for separation of the DHW and solar circuit systems. The collector has a selectively coated absorber with harp-shaped copper hydraulics. The collector is connected to the double jacket of the DHW cylinder via external, pre-insulated connection lines.
The solar circuit is filled with an antifreeze and corrosion inhibitor which ensures the transfer of heat from the collector to the DHW cyl- inder. The collector absorbs insolation and heats the fluid contained in the collector which flows upwards and into the double jacket of the DHW cylinder. There, the heat is released through the double jacket to the DHW area. The cold solar heat transfer medium returns to the lower, cold section of the collector and the cycle begins again. Application range: for flat roof installation, a collector support is avail- able in a choice of 3 installation angles (15 / 30 / 45°). For pitched roof installation, the system can be installed at any angle between 15° and 45°.
- Flat-plate collectors with highly selective coating for high energy utilisation
- Can be installed on any flat or pitched roof thanks to assembly system made of corrosion-resistant material
- DHW cylinder with Ceraprotect enamel coating for high potable water quality
- Integral air pocket means that there is no need for an expansion vessel on the solar side
- Hydraulic connections on the cylinder side are located on one side for easy commissioning
- DHW cylinder has integral carrying handles for safe and easy han- dling
- Sealed solar circuit and use of corrosion-resistant materials ensure a long service life and high reliability
- Very easy installation thanks to pre-assembled components
- High operational reliability thanks to temperature and pressure
safety valve, T&P valve (standard delivery)
- Low heat losses thanks to highly effective all-round thermal insula-
tion made from rigid polyurethane foam (CFC-free) on the DHW
- 3 kW/230 V immersion heater pre-assembled in the DHW cylinder