Ariston is the global expert in water heating and heating products providing people around the world Italian designed, efficient and high quality solutions for their comfort.
Thanks to its global expertise and deep understanding of consumers’ needs, it has been consistently greeted with trust by millions of families around the world, for over 50 years, selling products in more than 150 countries.
Ariston is also appreciated by experts and professionals for the effort in redesigning its products to make all steps of installation and maintenance simpler and quicker.
DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
• Kairos Thermo HF offers the best enjoyble design of its category, thanks to the accurate study of the lines, and of the external shape;
• The new o-ring connection allows a very quick installation, even eliminating the risk to damage the hydraulic connection kit;
• Kairos Thermo HF is designed to work both on flat roof and on inclined roof, thanks to the use of different accessories;
• The new geometry of the heating element, shorter and thicker, allows more homogeneous consumption and consequently longer lifetime;
• The enamelled heating element, with its extra-smooth surface, represents a barrier against the deposition of limestone, ensuring, during the working time, an ever efficient heat exchange;
Need a Quote
Working on a project and need quoting? Contact us today for a free quote
• Kairos Thermo HF is made up with the best material available: the steel tank with exclusive titanium-based enamel treatment, the copper hydraulic circuit and the zn-mg chassis guarantee high reliabilty, corrosion proof and very long life cycle;
• The special tempered glass with low content iron assures very high protection against the hail, and against the collector’s loading;
• With the solar key mark and the test report according EN 12975-2, the compliance with the international standard is certified;
• The magnesium anode guarantees corrosion proof protection; even longer lifetime is guaranteed thanks to the enamel coating technology that represents a barrier against water impurities and acids;
• The technopolymer angle, that integrates the condensate exhaust and the flanged manifold outlet, ensures a more precise production process;