A chilled water pump is a mechanical device designed to circulate chilled water in a closed-loop system for cooling purposes. Chilled water pumps play a crucial role in various applications, ranging from industrial processes to HVAC systems and data centers. These pumps are responsible for ensuring that chilled water is efficiently transported from the cooling source (such as a chiller) to the heat exchangers or cooling coils, where it absorbs heat from the surroundings or equipment.
CENTRIFUGAL ELECTRIC PUMPS according to EN 733 in cast iron
Motor technical Data
Need a Quote
Working on a project and need quoting? Contact us today for a free quote
Chilled water pumps are utilized in a wide range of applications:
- HVAC Systems: Chilled water pumps are a fundamental component of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in commercial buildings, providing efficient cooling and maintaining comfortable indoor environments.
- Industrial Processes: Industries such as manufacturing, chemical, and pharmaceuticals use chilled water pumps to cool equipment and maintain specific process temperatures.
- Data Centers: Chilled water pumps are crucial for cooling servers and data center equipment to prevent overheating and ensure optimal performance.
- Food and Beverage Processing: Chilled water pumps play a role in maintaining controlled temperatures during food and beverage processing to ensure product quality and safety.
- Power Generation: Power plants utilize chilled water pumps to cool equipment and maintain efficient power generation processes.
- Greenhouses: Chilled water pumps help regulate temperatures and humidity in greenhouse environments for optimal plant growth.
Other Products and Services