These days, business and home owners are becoming more aware about environment and wish to take all the important steps to be more accountable. Though, they just do not know where to begin. A wonderful place to start is by getting better your hot water system by applying solar water heating system. It is eco-friendly, versatile and will give a wonderful investment return.
Benefits of solar water heating technology:
Earlier than we get into the functionality of solar heater, here are few main benefits:
· A significantly lower electricity bill
· Lest investment risk with a higher investment return
· Less command on your existing water heating system
· Less costs of maintenance
· Long life expectation for the equipment
· Lesser greenhouse gas releases
· A professional green solution which simply uses non-renewable power
Solar power water heating is resourceful
Home owners that have pools on their property experience the real flexibility of solar energy water heater. They have the skill to use same kind of solar heating panels to heat their swimming pool in the summer months and heat the water during the remaining year. These solar panels even can extend the season of swimming by heating the swimming pool and can give increased storage of hot water.
The Investment return
While solar water heating system tend to cost more originally than more usual heating systems, definitely they will save you more amount in the long way. Usually, solar power water heating will decrease your heating bill by approximately 70%. That is a great savings. Even, you are secured from the higher energy costs as you are utilizing the sun to make more amount of the heat in your office or home.
The real ongoing cost savings by applying a solar water heating system is fully dependent on these important factors.
· How much amount of hot water you utilize on a daily basis
· The type and price of solar water heating system you are planning to purchase
· Performance of your systems
· The electricity price where you are living
· Available rebates on tax and flexible programs offered by government
· Maintenance cost
And, in case you are making a plan on building a new home, the financial side of spending money in an advance solar heating system is even better as you can include the cost of the system in your credit. In some cases, hardly you would notice the boost in your mortgage payment. As well as, thinking about that effective solar water heating systems are planned to last long term, generally more than 20 years, there is surely that it is a wonderful opportunity to save. Maintenance is very same to any plumbing system that you have in your home or office, and business or home owners must be devoted to timely repairs and maintenance.
If you want to use these systems then you can find trusted sellers online. Before you shop anything, you are suggested to check customer’s reviews first to get best deal.
The development with solar energy is as controversial as ever; but one thing you can’t deny that it’s getting more efficient and affordable with every passing year. Solar energy has become a main source of household energy supplier and effective for a homeowner. One of these steps is implementing the technology of solar water heating systems.
The Working Principle of Solar Water Heaters
Solar water heating systems heats the water directly that gets pumped into your home. There are two main types of solar water heaters available on the market, active and passive. Both types can depend on the climate. Therefore, it’s highly recommended to try them during the warmed months of the year.
Active solar water heating systems utilize pumps for water circulation through pipes located in the solar panels. Passive solar water heaters use a storage tank and solar collection tank where hot water can be kept for use later.
The Significance of Solar Water Heaters
Clean and highly efficient water heating
Solar energy is free and abundant. It has no carbon footprint. If you want to get away from hydro and gas power, solar water heater is a perfect option. It is perfect for those who live in an area that receives a lot of sunshine as approximately 80% of the radiation is converted into heat energy.
Great return on investment
Though solar power needs an initial investment to install, it replaces the energy you would be buying from the power company. Depending on the location, the investment will offer electricity savings. It’s estimated that your water heating bill would be minimized up to 80% with a solar water heating system.
Easy to maintain and operate
The solar water heaters don’t need much maintenance. All you need to do is to circulate a water softener in the pipes during every 3 years.
There are few moving parts in solar water heaters; but in general the system doesn’t produce much noise.
Unlike other solar technology that required the installation of 16 solar panels, the solar water heater requires two or three. You’ll require some additional space for the storage tank if you’re utilizing the passive process, but other than that it doesn’t take up enough space.
Renewable heat benefits
Commercial and domestic properties are entitled to maintain the renewable heat incentive. This means, you will get paid for generating your heat energy regardless of whether you utilize it. There is a user-friendly calculator available that tells you how much you can earn through the scheme. It can be hundreds of dollars every year.
Now you might get a better overview of solar water heating systems. If you’re thinking to invest in solar water heaters, it’s highly suggested to choose no other than Solar Tubs. We are the premier and reliable supplier of perfectly-designed and engineered solar water heating systems at competitive prices. For immediate purchase, please visit solar water heater dubai or call us at +971 4 252 2966.
Most of you like to have modern age luxuries like taking a hot shower or bath, washing utensils and laundry at the turn of a water tap. If you are in need of relaxation, then a hot water bath is certainly useful after working all day. An energy efficient solution is required to meet your hot water demands as use of fuel or electricity may add to your pain of paying more electric bill towards your hot bath. Of course, this habit becomes more expensive to keep up with time and causes you to forget the most favorite luxury of your life. It is found out that every average homeowner pays more on heating water for laundry or bath than any other domestic activity. Some of you may be considering the option of grid electricity to operate your water heater and meet your demands. But the disadvantage of using this kind of electricity is becoming dependent on fossil fuels and creating environmental issues. What it indicates is this process of water heating is neither good for your pocket nor for the environment. An economical solution to this problem is using the latest solar water heating systems on the market.
There is pre-heat solar tank system, solar with tank-less water heater, solar combo tank system, DIY solar water heating kits and many more products running on natural solar power to give you more economical options for water heating. All these products are designed to utilize the free solar energy in abundance and produce as much of heat energy as possible for your domestic or commercial needs. In order to get supplied with hot water as and when necessary, you will have to think of insulating your hot water storage tank properly that will prevent heat loss to the environment. If you don’t have any tank so far, order the retrofit ones that may support your energy needs in the most efficient way. Some homeowners may be experiencing low insulation or similar problems in their existing tanks which can be replaced with single unit combo tank systems that are having authentic UL certification. They will be perfect items for new home installations or can be spared for new compact solar water heaters which can seat on the roof mount or ground. Readymade Solar water heating kits can also be effective for your water heating. All of these systems will no doubt eliminate the possibility of using fuel energy and paying more towards your water heating cost.
Solar Water Heater Dubai is one of the globe’s major suppliers of solar water heating systems and kits designed for commercial and residential applications. Our whole range of products assures to give great heating performance along with quality electronics. Browse website and order one that perfectly matches your water heating needs!
Solar water heaters are the easiest possible ways to harness the solar energy directly. Solar water heating kits are easy to install and provide unparalleled performance and safety. They are widely used in commercial premises like hotels, Laundromats, restaurants, car washes etc. Here are a few types of solar water heaters discussed below:
Pre Heat Solar Tank System
Pre Heat Solar Tank System comes with two tanks, first is a solar pre heat tank and is a basic solar hot water storage tank. This pre-heat tank is used to provide warm water to an existing hot water tank. This heating kit is the most common retrofit as it utilizes the existing hot water tank and requires very little retrofit to the plumbing.
The main supply line is routed to the pre-heat tank and drawn back into the supply after it is heated. However, the most efficient solar water heaters use the basic theory of stratification. In the stratification process, the solar water heater is heated using Thermosiphon or a very slow pump.
Though the system ensures a slow mixing of water, the top layer is always the hottest. When the top water draws into the main tank, the hottest water is used first. Though the average household used hot water in batches, the solar water heating system can supply according to the daily requirements.
Solar Tankless Water Heaters
In a solar tankless water heater, the water is pre-heated through the solar storage tank before entering the tankless heater. For instance, the main line water is coming into the home at 40 degrees can be heated in a pre heat tank at 120. If the tankless heater is set as 140 degrees, it only needs to supply 20 degrees of heat energy as compared to 100 degrees without the pre heat tank. This means, you will get significant savings.
Solar Combo Tank System
The specially designed solar combo tank system is a combination of a solar pre-heat tank with an electrical backup heater in a unit. This tank uses an internal heat exchange in the bottom part of the tank. The solar loop is piped through this loop and heats water effortlessly.
The top of the tank consists of an electric heating element to the top up the water temperature quickly or help you in the days of no sun.
While there are different solar pre-heat tanks with heat exchangers, there are few that are built only for the Middle east and come with the proper certification. These systems are perfect for home installations or even when your existing water tanks needs replacement.
New Compact Solar Water Heaters
The new compact solar water heaters are used for those who need solar heating for domestic hot water applications. They are right alternatives to the advanced closed loop solar water heaters and don’t have any moving parts or pump.
These systems work well in southern climates that seldom get freezing conditions and are perfect for 20F. They usually sit on the ground or are mounted on the roof. An 80 gallon storage tank is integrated with solar vacuum tubes and offers hot water to a family of 4–5 persons.
For more information about solar water heating system, please visit solar water heater dubai or call us at +971 4 252 2966.
Your plan to use a solar pool heating system in the home, hotel or health center is a very reasonable and admirable decision from the angle of usability and long-term energy savings. In the countries like Dubai, UAE there is enough reason to take advantage of the unlimited solar energy for the pool heating needs during the summer and manage home/space heating and domestic hot water in the winter months.
5 Point Guide for Solar Pool Heating Buyers
As a first time buyer, you can always seek assistance from the supplier to guide you on the right kind of solar pool heating system. But some of them have limited stock of the type of pool heating system they deal with. Below is a 5-point guide to pick the most perfect solar pool heating system for your use:
1. Two Major Options: — In the whole world, there are normally two major kinds of solar pool heating systems available. The 1st type is the solar flat plate collector system. It uses collectors made of rubber or PVC that are mounted flat on the roof of the pool owner. The 2nd type is modern age solar pool heating systems using high-performing solar vacuum tubes to deliver solar energy indirectly to the pool. The flat-plate collectors are perfect for areas that are not vulnerable to heavy frosting. However, the evacuated tube solar pool heaters employing antifreeze glycol liquid to heat the pool water in frosty conditions. The second type are closed loop systems working with a heat exchanger to save you from excessive pressure or wear on the pump and lowering the pump operating cost by around 30%.
2. Installation Cost and Components: — If you install an open loop type solar pool heating system, the two key components that would keep it functional are the solar collector panels and the water storage tank. A family of four persons will need about 2 panels of solar thermal collectors and a 300–360 liter water tank. For pumping the water to the roof and circulate it through the pool heating system you will require a solar heat pump powered by photovoltaic cells or electronic controller.
Installation of evacuated tube solar pool involves a heat exchanger ruling out the need for any oversized pumps to lift the large volumes of water to the rooftop. Instead, all that is required is a small size pump drawing less than a light bulb with longevity of 20 years or more.
3. Repays and Incentives: — Most solar pool heating systems are able to repay the investment cost yielding great savings over electricity and fossil fuels. With reduced cost of ownership, the pool owners are likely to be granted rebates and incentives by the state government for using solar pool heating systems. You may even check with any local supplier to know about the incentives offered in your area.
4. Instant Quote: — After getting sure about the kind of solar pool heater you want to install, you should ask for instant quotes from a couple of suppliers in the area. Be ready to answer a few questions as well: how many people are there? Do you have any domestic hot water system? Do you have a connection to a gas or electric system? What time of the day is pool water in use?
You also need to confirm if the offered quote includes installation charges and how much time it will take to operate. It’s better to know about the system warranty, life span, and other profitable programs available for the user.
5. Supplier Credibility: — In choosing your solar pool heating system, make sure that you contact the most professional and reliable supplier. You can personally visit the showroom or virtually visit it online and get to know about its service standard as well as market reputation.
Solartubs: Your Ultimate Choice
Solartubs, would be like to be part of your solar pool heating purchase decision.
Whenever you go green, choosing Solartubs benefits you the most. It’s because Solartubs has the best options in high powerful evacuated tube solar pool heating systems for quick delivery.
To know more about solar pool heating systems in its stock, Visit us solar water heater dubai or calling it on +971 4 252 2966.
Flat plate solar heater is one of the cheapest and most effective renewable energy technologies. It uses non-conventional source of energy that is used for house hold applications. With this technology collection, storage and utilization of solar energy is done which is then utilized by the solar heating system. The solar heating system comprises of a flat plate collector and an evacuated tube. This is system is widely accepted as the cost of production is comparatively low and the capacity is high.
Flat plate collector plays the vital part in such systems. These solar collectors are the most fundamental technology that is used for domestic solar hot water systems. The working principle is quite simple! The sun heats a dark flat surface that collects as much energy as possible and the energy is then gets transferred to the required water source.
The main components of the flat plate collector are a black surface that absorbs the incident solar energy, a glazing cover that is a transparent layer which transmits radiation to the absorber as well as prevents radiative and convective heat loss from the surface. The other components are evacuating tubes that contain heating fluid to transfer the heat from the collector, a support structure that protects the components and hold them in place, and insulation that covers the sides and bottom of the collector to reduce heat loss.
The advantages of flat plate solar heater are these are easy to manufacture, cost is low, collects beam and diffuses radiation, permanently fixed and no tracking equipment is required and its maintenance is low.
Do you want a flat plate solar heater installed for your domestic solar water heating and solar pool heating applications? Then click here.
Perhaps you've heard of some the benefits of heating your home with solar power, not the least of which is the potential money-saving on your monthly utility bill. But there a variety of factors you should take into account before deciding to install a solar heater in your home.
1. Review your utility billLook at your utility bill and determine how much energy you've used in the last year and what it cost. For example, how much is charged for kilowatt-hours (kWh), as well as other items. Even if you reduce the number of kilowatt-hours, you still have to pay the utility's administrative costs and other fixed charges.
2. Determine what size system you needLearn about the different products available to you and which ones will work for your house. The Department of Energy has a calculator that uses your address and details that helps you estimate how much energy it will produce.
3. How long you plan to stay in the homeMost residential solar heating systems are designed to stay on a home for 20 years. If you don't think you'll remain in your house for that long, find out how installing a system will help or hinder your ability to sell the house later on. Is the contract transferable to the new homeowner?
4. Evaluate your energy useBy evaluating your overall energy use you can look for ways to reduce your home's electricity use. You can make your homes and appliances more energy efficient, while also making sure that your home is properly weatherized.
5. Which direction does your house face?Generally speaking, the more south facing the surface of your roof is, the more energy the system will produce. Ground-mounted systems, or those mounted on flat roofs, will be tilted for south-facing exposure.
6. Consider your shadingShading from nearby obstructions - trees in suburban areas, taller building in urban settings - may impact your system. Keep in mind anything that might impact the amount of sun that you get on your roof.
For more information about how solar water heater dubai could help you find the right solar product for you, contact us today!
Water heating has the potential to account for about 12 percent of a family’s utility bill. That being said, it’s not surprising that many homeowners are curious about how to heat their water more efficiently. The following are some actions you can take to save water, energy, and cost.
Turn Down the Thermostat
For every ten degrees you turn down your water heater’s thermostat, you can expect to save about 4% on your bill. While most water heaters come preset at 140 degrees, We recommends most households lower it to 120 degrees (which should still be high enough for your needs).
Drain the Sediment
Water heater tanks build up sediment, which reduces efficiency as your tank is forced to work harder. Most manufacturers recommend you perform this basic water heater maintenance in dubai, every six months.
Keep Your Tank Insulated
If you have an older tank, installing an insulation blanket is a simple and cheap way to reduce costs. Consider this especially if your tank is located in an unheated area. You can also insulate the first few feet of water pipe that comes from your water heater, so your water loses less heat as it makes its way to you.
Invest in a New Hot Water Heater
Tank water heaters last about 10- 15 years. If yours is reaching the end of its life, consider replacing it. Tankless water heaters cost considerably less to run and maintain, and they supply endless hot water.
For more info contact solar water heater dubai or call us at +971 4 252 2966
People have understood the benefits of solar water heater and thus, it has made its place in many homes today. If you use heaters powered by the sun for heating water, then it will definitely worth your money. This is highly used for distinct domestic purposes.
How it Actually Works?
It contains solar collectors as well as storage tanks. The working procedure of these heaters is very basic. The solar collector or panels are installed on the roofs of the homes which gather the heat from the sun as well as handover it to the pipes containing water and warming it in the simultaneously. The hot water is then put away in the storage tanks.
On account of ordinary water heaters, electricity or gas is required to warm the water though the Solar Water Heater in Dubai needs none of these to heat water.
Prior to opting for a solar heater, it is vital to comprehend the fundamental functions of the heater and which kind of warmer is suitable for your home. The geological area likewise be considered before introducing a water heater. You should install solar panels as indicated by the size of your home as a major home will require more panels to heat the water and the other way around.
It can likewise be purchased through different online stores which offer varieties at reasonable prices. You can simply select the correct water heater that suits the climatic conditions and your financial plan. Despite the fact that the instalment of solar heater is very costly, it is considerably more reasonable contrasted with the electric and gas heaters.
Advantages You Will Avail From Solar Water Heater
In contrast with the conventional heaters, these heaters are substantially more cost effective as it requires natural resources for heating reason, for example the sun. In this manner a majority of the customers can spare the expense of electricity and gas charges.
The water heaters powered by the solar can be utilized to warm water in homes where there is dearth of electricity and gas supply. One more most noteworthy benefit of utilizing these heaters is that it is eco-friendly. It doesn’t radiate any sort of poisonous gas while heating water.
Not similar to conventional heaters, these heaters are more long-lasting.
Hence, after knowing such surprising benefits of solar water heater, you would not be able to resist yourself from purchasing it. Also, another great fact about it is that the solar water heater price is cost effective.
For more info contact solar water heater supplier in dubai or call us at +971 4 252 2966
For service contact solar water heater maintenance in dubai or call us at +971 4 252 2966.
Have you discovered that your hot water heater is leaking?
While a small leak may seem to pose no major urgency, its actually important to take care of it right away. If left unattended, it can turn into a serious and costly problem.
Leaks are actually very common in both gas and electric storage-style water heaters, and there are a number of fixes that may take care of them.
In this guide, we will take a look at different sources of leaks in gas and electric water heaters and review repair solutions.
If you are into DIY, and feel comfortable working with the power source of your heater, you will most likely be able to handle many of the repairs yourself.
However, for safety reasons, more complicated repairs or replacement require the help of a licensed professional.
Also, keep in mind that hot water heaters may experience other problems, in addition to leaks, that would call for a different course of action.
Repairing Leaks in a Storage-Style Hot Water HeaterThis guide covers leaks that occur in storage (tank-style) electric and gas hot water heaters.
Before you actually undertake any repairs, make sure to take the following safety measures:
1. On an electric device, the first thing you MUST do is TURN OFF water heater power. Do not open any access panels, if the power is still on.
2. Before checking an electric water heater, check the multimeter on an outlet that you are sure is working.
3. On a gas heater, turn the gas pilot control valve to – pilot
3. For both an electric and a gas heater, be sure to TURN OFF the water supply. This is a very important step, as you may get seriously scalded or even get burned, if hot water comes out, when you are working on a repair.
T& P Relief Valve Leaks
One source of leak you may have discovered is at the T&P relief valve (there may be large amounts of water gushing out of it). This usually happens because the water temperature has become too hot.
Here is what you can do:
1. Check the temperature on the thermostat, and lower it if its too high. Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the temperature should be set at 120 °F (49 °C), which is found to provide an ideal balance between safety and comfort.
2. Make sure that the thermostat fits tight against the tank
3.Check that the thermostat is actually working. If its not, it needs to be replaced.
4. Another reason for a leak in this spot is that the valve itself may be defective and will need to be replaced. Before replacing the valve, you will need to drain your tank.
Leak at the inlet connections
You may discover that the source of the leak in your heater is at the connection of either the cold water inlet pipe or the hot water outlet pipe and the heater itself. If the leak is minor, the first thing to do is simply tighten the connection with a pipe wrench. If this does not solve the problem, it is best to ask for professional help.
Tank itself is leaking from the bottom
If you discover that water is leaking out of the bottom of the tank itself, and you know its old (over 8 years) its likely time to replace the device. Over time, corrosion rusts the walls of the tank, and it starts to leak. Unless you feel confident doing this job and are familiar with electricity, it is best to call a pro and have him install a new hot water tank. Depending on the device, this may cost you anywhere from $800-2,500 (includes installation). A tankless heater may cost even more.
Heater drain valve is leaking
Another common source of leaks in an electric device is the heater drain valve. This may be caused either by a faulty valve (similar to the T&P valve) or by debris build-up inside the valve. The first thing you can do is open the valve and flash out any debris that may be there. If this does not help and the leak persists, you will need to replace the valve itself.
Heating element gasket is leaking (Electric Device)
If the heating element gasket is leaking, may have a difficult time locating that this is the source of the leak, because the gasket is covered by insulation and an access panel on the side of the electric heater. Over time, a natural wear and tear process takes place; the gasket is no longer watertight, and therefore needs to be replaced.
For more info solar water heater maintenance dubai or call us +971 4 252 2966.